Sunday, July 15, 2012

Latma uses Holocaust Survivor humour


I've looked through all the comments below this Latma video and through all the talkbacks on Caroline Glick's blog where she features this video and can find no one who thinks that the first sketch was unacceptable. I however do. I think it crosses a red line and wrote to Caroline Glick and told her so. My talkback was not published.

I think that Caroline Glick and the Latma team are doing a fantastic job battling the left wing and anti-Zionist liberal media and have always enjoyed their biting humour. However this sketch where they employ Holocaust survivor humour to complain about cramped conditions on flights to London is quite simply sick.

Doesn't anyone else think so? From the total lack of complaints on the YouTube page, it seems I am in the minority.




No comments: